Saturday 27 August 2016

A beautiful Sunday morning in Broke



Broke never ceases to amaze me.  This is what I woke to this morning looking out my west side window.  A yellow misty morn.



These guys weren't too sure when I opened the door to venture out to the studio.  He was only about 10m away.  They thought I wasn't too much of a threat so continued to graze which is always a delight.  I know it sounds really cheesy but the maggies were singing their beautiful song and then the kookaburra started laughing. I just soaked it all up, what a wonderful way to start the day.



It's going to be a beautiful day.  I love this view in any weather, it's one of my favourites.



I am not a gardener and these succulents are left to run riot under the pine tree.  How wonderful is mother nature to create these amazing flower colours.



A gentle walk around the house yard.  The day is looking so brilliantly wonderful.



Yesterday I played with some acrylic paint, stencils, stamps and gelipad printing with Marion at scrapneeds. It was fun to play again with a like minded soul.  Just getting colour and a figure onto paper felt so wonderful.  I didn't worry about it looking wonderful or getting it perfect, it was just play time with what was available and I had a wonderful time.

Today I really want to play some more. I just loved this and want to start to fill up my new journal.  It is a beautiful creative journal with heavyweight cardstock from ranger, so it can take all sorts of mixed media.

Let the playtime begin!  At long last I say.  Have a wonderful day and enjoy!
Ann







No comments:

Post a Comment