Saturday 25 October 2014

Our holiday is just about over

in summary:
Some of the biggest irises and roses I have ever seen

Not a bad coffee was to be had
Delicious food especially from Maldini's and the Harbour Lights Cafe




Beautiful wine especially the Pooleys Pinot Noir from Grape food and wine bar - very civilised drinking from reidel tumblers too

Beautiful scenery and staying at battery Point

Amazing Bruny Island the highlight of the trip

Many kms walked so we walked off all that yummy food and wine

And the beautiful orchid house at the RTBG his fave



2 comments:

  1. I finally made a blogger account so I can comment.
    The food looks awesome ............... But would I be a really big dag if I said Ioooove the jumper too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann I have really enjoyed travelling through Tassie with you - love the photos especially of Bruny Island. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete